Started this kit 5th of Feb 2012 as a quick OOB build while I had some leave owing.
Some problems with the windows really delayed this kit but still content with the result for about 5 weeks work.
Amazing what a difference a light coat of smoke can do to wheel relisim
Chassis painted just needes some weathering/detialing
First coat on and bonnet cut for scoop
Some clear blue over the black gave a subtle finish to the dash
Was happy enough with the result of the dash i used same teqnique on seats (and i could be bothered w all the masking)
Base coat of clear on ready for decals
Decals etc on
comes together for the first time, you can see the polish in some of
the seams so I went for ICE car polish that goes on and then dries
windows being redipped in Klear after attempts at tiniting went wrong a
bath of simple green in the ultrasonic cleaner was needed
done, just needs a wipe down and a decent day to get some nicer shots.
(note body not secured yet which is why front looks high, have not
attched as im trying to source new windows)